06/05/2009

Bottoms up to the Panamanian Women Cricket team

Having thrown my lot with Chennai Super Kings openly, I have often wondered what to do if they fail to reach the semi-finals.

The most obvious thing would be to return to writing about cricket in general. That however, appears mundane after the thrill of supporting CSK.

Thankfully, that is when I came across these photographs of the Panamanian Women’s Cricket team in action. I decided immediately that this is a team worthy of my affections.

Henceforth, I declare myself a fan of the Panamanian Women’s Cricket team.




Hat Tip: YUHMM



5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh my god.

Gaurav Sethi said...

Ass you like it

Gaurav Sethi said...

butt welcome back Ott

straight point said...

ahem...can you tell me what you wrote along those images...?

scorpicity said...

That is an ass from hell... Gaaaaw