29/04/2009

Petition to see Sachin Tendulkar at T20 World Cup 2009

I had been expecting this to happen from the first match that Mumbai Indians played against Chennai Super Kings.

It was a certainty once Sachin blazed away in last nights match against Kolkata Knightriders.

In between Sachin proclaimed on his birthday that he felt like a 16 year old.

Well then here it goes. Sachins fans have taken the cue and have started a petition to make Sachin play the ICC World Cup Twenty20.

If you want Sachin to play the t20 world cup, please sign http://www.petitiononline.com/srt4t20/

7 comments:

Q said...

I dont think u want him there. do you?

LVISS said...

HE WILL PLAY.

Viswanathan said...

Q / lviss

I certainly do not want to see him play.

Slogger said...

pretty soon, you will see him coming in to bad in a wheel chair...

Viswanathan said...

Slog,

The very thought makes me shudder.

lazybug said...

Only 164 signatories? What a shame. I too would like to see him play, but these petitions are a farce.

Viswanathan said...

LB,

I consider 164 as a true reflection of the peoples desire to see him play. :)