18/04/2009

It is that time of the year

Hanna bowling at the backyard cricketImage by DΕΠΠΙS via Flickr

Regular readers may remember that this blog supported Chennai Super Kings during the last season. In fact a few complained that I was promoting CSK to the exclusion of other serious issues in cricket.

Well folks, it is that time of the year again and from now on at least till the end of Chennai Super Kings campaign this blog will become a CSK fan.

However, that does not mean I will ignore the weighty utterances of my friend Niranjan Shah.


Cricket News Online Live.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

LVISS said...

WE THOUGHT A CRICKET BLOG SHOULD NOT TAKE SIDES. LAST TIME I PREDICTED ROYALS VICTORY. THIS TIME I THINK DEVILS WILL UNLEASH THEIR DANCE.

Viswanathan said...

lviss,

CSK will win it this time.:)