26/04/2009

A damp squib

BrookstompingImage by adwriter via Flickr
Chennai Super Kings Vs Kolkata Knight Riders

My prediction that the match between Chennai Super Kings (CSK) and Kolkata Knight Riders would be boring (KKR) came true, thanks to rain.

It was so boring watching the covered wicket and the endless replays’. Eventually the match was abandoned with not even a ball being bowled.

Both CSK and KKR get a point and by pure luck, Chennai Super Kings manage to become 3rd in the points table.

Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

rs said...

when I heard that the teams had not left the hotel, I figured it would be a wash out. I guess there may be rain today for the cape town match as well and perhaps a little bit in Durban tomorrow... boring...

Viswanathan said...

RS,

The DD match has clear weather forecast.

Amy said...

My RSS feed seems to be missing all your posts. That's strange.

Viswanathan said...

Amy,

This is my feed http://feeds.feedburner.com/cricketnewsonlinelive/HPOw