23/03/2009

IPL - Bring on the blondes.


Excluding a last minute reprieve, the 2nd edition of IPL appears all set to be played abroad.

I for one welcome this shift. For one, the firangs can no more moan about the facilities and the security situation in India. Secondly, this shift means I am sure to get a month’s diet of quality cricket. Thirdly, cricket abroad preferably South Africa comes with the added pleasure of watching blondes thirsting for sunshine.

Just for that reason, I will be watching IPL as passionately as I did last year.

Image by omaxwing

Cricket News Online Live.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

4 comments:

LVISS said...

You mean flaunting blondes.

Viswanathan said...

lviss,

Assets are meant to be flaunted.:)

LVISS said...

Assets minus the sets ?

Viswanathan said...

lviss, I am talking about 'bare' assets.:)