28/09/2008

BCCI to act tough on post dated fitness certificates.

The BCCI board members are an irritated lot. They have decided that henceforth they will not entertain post-dated fitness certificate.

 

This new and tough regimen is ostensibly to prevent the selection of 'unfit' players and to prevent the recurrence of the Tendulkar melodrama.

 

Interestingly, they have threatened to take the physiotherapist and the trainer to task if they certify unfit players.

 

All in all some tough postures emanating out of the new board, but keen observers know that this is too good to last.

 
Previous Post:
 

8 comments:

LVISS said...

Post dated fitness certificate.some thing new I suppose

Viswanathan said...

R,

Reminds me of my school days - the number of medical certificates I got from the friendly neighborhood physician are too numerous to enumerate.

LVISS said...

Were they post dated.I would like to meet the doctors

Viswanathan said...

R,

Those were post dated and the doctor is probably dead.

LVISS said...

Who gave him the final cert.

Viswanathan said...

Chennai Corporation.

Anonymous said...

I used to make my own certificates LOL... those were the days. But seriously, is this report true?

Viswanathan said...

Hundred percent true.