23/08/2008

Why pay 25 lakhs when I am willing to do it for free?

I am unhappy with the BCCI for throwing good money after the bad.
In case you are wondering what I am blabbering about, I am referring to BCCI's decision to award each selector with a honorarium of 25 lakhs.
This magnanimity is unwarranted as I can point out to a whole host of bloggers who are already doing the selectors job i.e., selecting the Indian team and are willing to continue doing it for free.
Guess all the spare change lying in its coffers has turned BCCI's head.

(Image from InSitu Photography)








Technorati Tags     ,

10 comments:

LVISS said...

The team we select gets unselected. Blame it on the IPL

Trideep said...

Ott,

I wouldn't mind some part of BCCI's cash. :)

Anonymous said...

loved the pic... that line goes hand in hand with the selectors over the years

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Ott! Sometimes, I think we make better selections - and not in hindsight. :)

Viswanathan said...

R,

I beg to differ. Most of the time the team I select never get selected.

Viswanathan said...

Tri,

Neither do I. :)

Viswanathan said...

Scorpi,

Thanks for noticing the picture. I spent 1 hour searching for it.

Viswanathan said...

VMM,

Yeah! we do!we do!

LVISS said...

If only they think of chief blogger and co bloggers of the most famous cricket blog .Please dont hesitate to ask our addresses if u need it.

Viswanathan said...

R,

You are on my mind, you are always on my mind. :)