03/03/2008

When ‘Q’ Blinked

To be honest I was rather pissed to see ‘Q’ crowing about his foretelling skills. As if to add fuel to fire I found Soulberry praising  Q's ‘Wellpitched’ as the best cricketing blog on the net.

Which is indeed high praise, but surely undeserved. Needless to add I decided that ‘Q’ needs to be brought down to earth. So I challenged him to a wager.

Q,

I dare say we will add the Common wealth Bank tri-series.:)

Bet?

02 March 2008 23:27

This is ‘Q’s answer.

Ott - my wager is on Australia winning the next game and India winning the 3rd in a very close match.

:-)

I shall call on the match after the first 15-20 overs as I have done previously.

Bet?

In essence he also thinks that India will win, however, he is hedging his bet. What do you say, should I call his bluff?

 

Disclaimer: Everything written above is true. However my desire to cut 'Q' to size is an act as I think he and his fellow contributors have made their blog unique.

‘Q’, please read my 'surely undeserved' as 'surely well deserved'.

 

No comments: